Last updated: 16/01/2023
Your safety is important to us. For this reason, your personal data that you will share with us is sensitively protected.
We, ”Stüdyo Fotoğrafcılık Prodüksiyon Filmcilik ve Reklamcılık Limited Şirketi”, work with the privacy and personal data protection policy as the data controller. This policy includes: Which personal data will be processed for what purpose, with whom and why the processed data can be shared, our data processing method and our legal reasons. In this way, we aim to enlighten you about your rights regarding your processed data.
Your Collected Personal Data, Collection Method and Legal Reason
Your IP address and user information will be used for analysis purposes only. This analysis is done through technology such as cookies. This is sometimes achieved by automated or non-automated methods, sometimes with analytics providers. It is also obtained, recorded, stored, and updated from third parties such as ad networks, intermediate information providers, technology providers. These will be processed on the basis of legitimate interest processing within the framework and duration of the service and contractual relationship between us.
Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data
We will only use the personal data you share with us for analysis. The purpose of this is to fulfill the requirements of the services we offer in the best way, to ensure that these services can be accessed by you and benefited from them at the maximum level. In addition, we want to be able to develop our services in line with your needs and to bring you together with wider service providers within legal frameworks. In order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law (sharing personal data with judicial and administrative authorities upon request), it will be processed and updated in accordance with its purpose and proportionately during the contract and service period.
To Whom and For What Purposes the Personal Data Collected Can Be Transferred
Your personal data you share with us; It can be transferred to third parties, at home and abroad, from which we receive and/or provide services to carry out our activities, with whom we have contractual relations, with whom we cooperate, on the condition that technical and administrative measures are taken. At the same time, it will be transferred to institutions, organizations and, upon request, to judicial and administrative authorities with the same justification.
Your Rights as the Person whose Personal Data is Processed
Pursuant to article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 of the Republic of Turkey (N Akvaryum KVKK Information Text), everyone can use the following rights by applying to the data controller:
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad,
- Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (5) and (6) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- It has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
You can contact us to exercise your above-mentioned rights.
You are completely free to accept or reject the processing of your personal data, which is only necessary, in accordance with this privacy and personal data processing policy, in order to be able to analyze in order to serve you. If you continue to use the site, we will assume that you accept this privacy and personal data processing policy, which is part of the Website Terms and Conditions of Use. For more detailed information, please do not hesitate to contact us.