Saltwater Aquarium Forum
Get Community Support For Your Aquarium
If you’ve just started your adventure in the Saltwater Aquarium Hobby, it’s almost impossible to experience something for the first time. Share your questions in the community and try to find the right answers for you
- Before you hit enter, think about what you said and ask yourself if it needs to be said. We actively search for and remove rude or inappropriate comments. Such behavior is a good reason to be removed from your N Akvaryum membership. Please don’t be you! (Community Standards)
- Do not introduce yourself, avoid spam or irrelevant links. This includes Buy/Sell and Trade content. This makes things a lot easier for our ultimate Q&A goal.
- Report content you find inappropriate to N Akvaryum staff and forum moderators. Do not try to solve it yourself. This keeps things more civilized and ensures the fastest removal of inappropriate content.
- Respect other users. Don’t ask your own question under another user’s thread and feel free to open your own. This makes it easier for both you and aquarists with the same problem to find a solution.
- Before responding to a topic, make sure your answer is correct and not based on your own experience. Avoid unnecessary comments under headings. Using the like button earns points for both the author and you.